Quality Inn Fort Wayne
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Answer general questions from guests
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
$12 - $15 yearly
About Quality Inn Fort Wayne
We are a team of customer-focused, hospitality professionals that strive to provide a great experience for each guest that stays at our hotel! We work as a team to make this happen. We are looking for dedicated, hard-working, reliable, customer-oriented people to join our team.
Quality Inn Fort Wayne is located in the city of Fort Wayne, Indiana.