IH Services, Inc
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure resident satisfaction. Responsibilities include cleaning bedrooms and restrooms, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
IH Services, Inc., one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing and industrial, distribution, healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities is in need of housekeepers for a long-term care facility.
- Sweep floors and vacuum carpets
- Perform other cleaning duties as assigned
- Dust and polish furniture
- Take out the trash and keep rooms neat and tidy
- Make beds and change linens
- Driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the worksite is required
- Candidates must be hardworking, organized, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
- At least 1 year of experience in housekeeping services preferred
About IH Services, Inc
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, healthcare, and automotive industries.