Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
$11 - $13 hourly
Out trendsetting management company, NewcrestImage, owns 5 hotels in Downtown Dallas. Which one best suits your career aspirations?
- AC/Residence Inn Downtown on Commerce Street
- Hampton Inn on Downtown on Commerce Street
- Magnolia on Downtown on Commerce Street
- SpringHill Suites in the West End
Check us out at NewcrestImage.com too!