BH Hospitality Management
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional Housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
$10 - $12 hourly
About BH Hospitality Management
BH Hospitality Management is a fully-integrated management company that prides itself in producing and maintaining high-quality hotels all across the state of Texas. We have a proven track record of being the top performers in many of our managed markets, with all of our branded, limited services, and extended stay Focus brands.