Quality Inn Fort Wayne
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
12 - 16 hourly
About Quality Inn Fort Wayne
We are a team of customer-focused, hospitality professionals that strive to provide a great experience for each guest that stays at our hotel! We work as a team to make this happen. We are looking for dedicated, hard-working, reliable, customer-oriented people to join our team.
Quality Inn Fort Wayne is located in the city of Fort Wayne, Indiana.