Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
$12 - $13 hourly
About Neema Hospitality
Neema Hospitality has become a leader in the industry with a focus on serving our guests and building strong, loyal hotel management teams dedicated to continuous process improvements and the growth of the company.
With multiple Gold Award Winning Properties and an Inn of the Year through Choice Hotels, and multiple Quality Excellence and Torchbearer Awards through IHG, Neema Hospitality continues to show our dedication to excellence and continued focus on remaining a leader in hospitality services.
With over 30 years of experience, Neema Hospitality continues to grow, partner, and create long-standing, fruitful relationships by developing its leaders and employees and focusing on the needs of our guests.