Holiday Inn Beaufort
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
About Holiday Inn Beaufort
Welcome to Holiday Inn & Suites Beaufort @ Highway 21
Located minutes from Historic Downtown Beaufort, Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort, and Parris Island Marine Corps Recruit Depot, our Beaufort hotel is the perfect choice for vacationers, military travelers, and business guests alike.
Take a stroll through Historic Downtown Beaufort and enjoy the waterfront park, local shops, and restaurants or walk along the beach at nearby Hunting Island State Park. Other Beaufort attractions include the Spanish Moss Trail, Beaufort Arsenal Museum, Pat Conroy Literacy Center, and the nearby Penn Center.