The Hotel Marblehead
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
$15 - $16 hourly
About The Hotel Marblehead
The Hotel Marblehead (formerly The Marblehead Inn) is a fresh take on historic accommodations just 16 miles north of Boston. This intimate boutique hotel has all the modern accommodations you desire while preserving the rich history of the home and the great town of Marblehead. The hotel includes a 1 bedroom apartment on the top floor with all utilities included as part of the compensation package.