Hampton Inn Yonkers
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
About Hampton Inn Yonkers
We offer a free shuttle within a three-mile radius, including St. John's Riverside Hospital, Elizabeth Seton Children's Center, Optimum, and Consumer Reports. Visit the Legoland Discovery Center and shopping at Ridge Hill four miles east, or visit Empire City Casino six miles south. Kick back in our lounge Monday – Saturday.