We have an ongoing need to fill these positions. We are looking for Driven, Motivated, and Friendly individuals to help fill these positions! The individual cleans and keeps the facility in an orderly condition, 1st and 2nd shift opportunities available to start immediatley!
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed.
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay.
- Maintain common spaces including the lobby, corridors, and public restrooms.
- Clean and arrange rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival.
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products.
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position.
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification.
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.