La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee
Located in the center of Washington state, La Quinta® by Wyndham Wenatchee puts you in the “Apple Capital of the World.” Our convenient hotel is one mile north of downtown Wenatchee off Highway 2, giving you easy access to Central Washington Hospital & Clinics, the Washington State Apple Blossom Festival, Leavenworth, and Wenatchee Valley College.