Hampton Inn Richwood, KY
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
$12 - $18 hourly
About Hampton Inn Richwood, KY
This hotel is the newest prototype for Hampton Inn. Just over one year old, this modern hotel attracts people from all over the country. We run high occupancy and have great guest reviews on all review sites. Work for a locally owned franchise that is rapidly growing. Plenty of opportunities for growth.