Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richwood
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
$12 - $16 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richwood
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.