Hotel Indigo Waco-Baylor
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
$12 - $12 hourly
About Hotel Indigo Waco-Baylor
Hotel Indigo is an upper upscale boutique hotel brand focused on creating a uniquely local experience in each of our hotels. We deliver a beautiful perspective of the neighborhood, bringing its sights, sounds, and flavors into our spaces.