Hotel Topeka at City Center
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Answer general questions from guests
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
About Hotel Topeka at City Center
Come work at a great place, with a wonderful team! We have a lot of positions and you can find a great career in our hotel with the opportunity to advance.