We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
About Hotel Sutter
Hotel Sutter is a historical building located in the heart of downtown Sutter Creek. We have a restaurant serving indoors, on our balcony as well as out front on our Pallet Cafe. We have 2 bars one located in our lobby and another downstairs known as our Copper Room. We also have a fully functioning 21 room hotel on our 2nd and 3rd floors. We pride ourselves in providing the best service with a smiling face to our many local guests as well as our year-round tourists.