We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
About Bluebird Sunapee
With 53 rooms located in the heart of this beautiful region, Bluebird Sunapee is the perfect, affordable lodging option for families and friends looking to explore everything the area has to offer in all four seasons.
A year-round destination, the Sunapee area of New Hampshire offers everything from 3-season canoeing, biking, and hiking—to alpine skiing and snowboarding, ice fishing, and snowshoeing. With the Mt Sunapee State Park on Lake Sunapee just a short walk behind the hotel and Vail's Mount Sunapee Ski Resort just across the street, Bluebird Sunapee is in the center of the region's best activities.