Best Western Plus Spokane North
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Answer general questions from guests
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
About Best Western Plus Spokane North
We are a beautiful 76 room hotel located in North Spokane just off of Newport Highway. Our top priority is to ensure we go above and beyond for all guests. Starting with a friendly and easy check in to our beautiful, clean rooms. Full time employees are able to enroll in Medical benefits, 401k with up to a 3% match. All employees earn paid vacation time and get to join a fun work environment with the possibility to grow!