We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure our clients' homes stay organized and clean. Responsibilities include cleaning homes from top to bottom and helping clients declutter and organize their belongings. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Perform cleaning duties to our standards before homeowners return home
- Work with clients to de-clutter their homes, garages, and storage areas
- Work with clients to organize and store the remainder of items
- Use the konmari method or your own special sauce
- Leave every home sparkling and our clients smiling
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
$20 - $30 hourly
Bushwick is a boutique real estate firm led by Rob McGarty helping buyers, sellers and investors successfully navigate the Seattle market. Rob has been helping his clients buy and sell homes in our community since 2004. Rob has the experience and skills to negotiate top dollar when selling and the creativity to win the multiple-offer situations common in our market today.