We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and folding linens, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
About Saratoga Arms
The Saratoga Arms is a perfect blend of a historic property, immaculately maintained, and an up-to-date facility with all of the modern conveniences of a 4 diamond hotel. We are centrally located, provide extraordinary customer service, have expert knowledge of the area, and cultivate dependable relationships with local venues to provide inside access for our guests, and, most importantly, a strong desire to provide a "Saratoga" experience, not merely a quality hotel experience.
- We are a family-owned and operated 30 room boutique hotel
- We take great pride in our property, our city, and our guests
- We are very customer-service oriented; we make things happen for our guests
- We have a teamwork atmosphere. We lift each other up. The words, "It's not my job" does not work here