We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
About Quality Inn
Get more value for your hard-earned money at the Quality Inn & Suites® - Round Rock, Texas located a short drive away from Austin, TX. This hotel has an excellent work environment created by our amazing and friendly team members. We have an excellent bonus program that rewards our employees that excel in their duties. The management team invests in all of our employees and we provide lots of room for growth and personal development. If you are looking for a family-like environment with a great culture - look no further! You'll not only join one of the fastest-growing hotel brands in its market place, but also a multi-skilled team where everyone can be themselves and at the same time constantly find smart ways to make work fun.