stayAPT Suites Rock Hill
stayAPT Suites hotel brand is currently seeking Room Attendants for their expanding portfolio of mid-priced Extended Stay hotels. stayAPT hotels boast the largest living space in the mid-tier extended-stay segment with 500+ sq ft suites. stayAPT suites was designed for guests who need accommodations for an extended period of time, offering full kitchens, high-speed internet access and a living space separated from the bedroom. stayAPT Suites was launched as a new extended-stay brand in January 2020. This is an exciting opportunity to be a team member for our rapidly growing new brand, soon to have hotels open nationwide! stayAPT Suites strives to provide opportunities for growth and advancement.
stayAPT sets a standard to go above and beyond for guests and provide a memorable experience.
The Room Attendant position is required to clean the rooms and grounds of the property in addition to any other duties as assigned by the Resident General Manager
- Create a positive guest experience by smiling and greeting each and every guest
- Clean and maintain guest common areas
- Ensure suites are clean and properly stocked with supplies, according to Brand Standards
- Ensure all Safety and Security processes and procedures are in place, followed and utilized
- Report to Resident General Manager any items that are in need of maintenance or any safety issues observed
- Know all hotel emergency procedures
- Quality Adherence: Maintain the cleanliness of the rooms and the property including: Making guest beds, which includes pulling beds out, cleaning floors under beds, and changing linens; Cleaning showers, sinks, countertops, bathtubs, toilets, bathroom floors, and fixtures; Replacing soiled towels with clean towels; Dusting furniture, window seals and fixtures; Cleaning windows and mirrors; Vacuuming or sweeping and moping rooms; Transporting all supplies required to accomplish tasks, utilizing standard supply cart; Picking up trash in parking lot, empty exterior trash cans and clean building exterior; Keeping vending and guest laundry areas clean
- PREVIOUS HOUSEKEEPING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Basic communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and follow written and verbal work instructions
- The individual occupying this position must be able to perform essential job functions and the general duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation
- Firm and simple grasping are required for all aspects of work
- Reaching is required up to 80% of the time, and may be combined with other activities such as pushing, pulling, and bending in all phases of work. Overhead reaching is limited to 20% of the time
- Pushing and pulling movements are required approximately of 60% of the time for dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, moving supply carts and making beds, etc.
- Lifting of supplies (linens, vacuum cleaners, etc.) occurs on a regular basis but rarely exceeds 25 pounds. The maximum weight lifted is 40 pounds
- Standing & walking around the property up to 100% of the time
- Bending is required up to 80% of the normal work period while performing essential tasks
- Crouching, kneeling, stooping and squatting are required for approximately 20% of the time, particularly when cleaning bathroom fixtures and facilities
- Crawling or working from the knees is required occasionally, usually less than 5% of the time
- Desire to advance and grow with the company welcome and encouraged.
$12.50 - 14.50 hourly
About stayAPT Suites Rock Hill
stayAPT Suites entered the long-term lodging market with an announcement of its new hotel concept in January 2020. The new brand, which will have over 20 hotels open by the end of 2022, with an additional 15+ in development, offers guests an experience not yet seen in its category. The room layout for each 500+ square-foot suite was intentionally designed to feel residential, with a dedicated living room, a full kitchen, and a separate bedroom. With a strong corporate financial backing and an experienced executive team in place, the Matthews, North Carolina-based chain is committed to building a portfolio of 100 corporate-owned hotels, in addition to franchising. Learn more at www.stayAPT.com.