Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
About Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
Our Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary hotel is just off Highway 1, next to WakeMed Cary Hospital, and close to corporate offices. We're just 10 minutes from North Carolina State University and 15 minutes from downtown Raleigh. Find several restaurants within walking distance at the Waverly Place shopping center.