Quality Inn & Suites
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
12.00 - 14.00 hourly
About Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites is a rewarding place in which to work, and we look forward to a productive and successful association. We consider our employees of Quality Inn & Suites to be one of our most valuable resources. Our success is the nature and result of the fine efforts of many staff members working together, and an even brighter future lies ahead as we improve and further develop Quality Inn & Suites.
We offer travel discounts for our employees and their friends and families.