Arcadia Senior Living
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
$14 - $15 hourly
About Arcadia Senior Living
Arcadia Senior Living enhances the lives of its residents by relieving them of the stress of everyday tasks allowing them to focus on what's important to them as individuals. Our residents regularly volunteer their time for local agencies to give back to their neighbors.