Hyatt House Southside
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team. Both full-time and part-time hours are available.
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Weekend and holiday availability required
About Hyatt House Southside
Located in the Hub of Southside Works, right across the street from the Cheesecake factory and local shops.