Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Downtown
A Housekeeper is primarily responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guest rooms hallways and public areas in the hotel servicing guest rooms daily in accordance with hotel procedures stocking cart with room supplies and replacing bed linens and replenishing guest room supplies while following company standards and safety/security procedures. In some instances this role would also be responsible for conducting ‘deep cleaning’ activities within the guest room in conjunction with preventative maintenance tasks.
- Thoroughly clean and restock the required number of guest rooms per shift.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties including but not limited to guest supplies cleaning supplies and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- This position requires strong attention to detail ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members verbally or in written form.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
About Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Downtown
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.