Brookdale Chambrel Pinecastle
Under supervision, cleans, polishes, and sanitizes gathering and public spaces including lobbies, halls, stairwells, activities rooms, dining rooms, elevators, etc. to present the community in a positive and impressive manner for residents and guests. Cleans residents’ apartments on a weekly basis or as needed. In addition, interacts with residents and guests in a friendly and courteous manner, providing assistance and directions as requested.
- Cleans floors to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc. Properly sets up appropriate caution and safety signs to ensure the safety of residents and visitors and ensures their removal as appropriate. Cleans carpets including vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, and disinfecting
- Removes dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using proper cleaning/disinfecting solutions. Handles hazardous cleaning supplies according to proper procedures and ensures accurate labeling
- Cleans public restrooms including washing, sanitizing, and/or polishing bathroom fixtures. Ensures that watermarks are removed from fixtures
- Visits assigned residences to perform basic apartment cleaning of bathroom fixtures and floors. Wipes surfaces in the kitchen and ensures that appliances are clean. Vacuums and feather dust surfaces in the apartment. Avoids disturbing residents’ belongings and respects privacy. Removes linens from bed and returns to the resident for cleaning. Makes beds with clean linens according to resident’s preferences. Logs cleaning activities as required by procedures
- Interacts with residents in a friendly manner, providing meaningful attention. Communicates concerns with resident’s health to management as appropriate
- Attends and participates in in-service educational classes, on-the-job training programs, etc., as scheduled or directed
- Responds appropriately to resident emergencies by calling or contacting appropriate internal and external parties, according to established protocol. May also assist with disaster management efforts and activities during evacuations (i.e. fires, hurricanes, etc.)
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above-referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required. Prior experience in cleaning or housekeeping preferred
- Drug Screen and Background Screening are required
$8.50 - $9.00 yearly
About Brookdale Chambrel Pinecastle
Brookdale’s culture embraces diversity and inclusion. Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, excellence, and integrity. Our vision is to be the nation’s first choice in senior living.
Brookdale Chambrel Pinecastle is an Assisted Living, Independent Living and Memory Care community in Ocala, FL. We are dedicated to providing the best customer service to our senior and their families.