Work for a company that cares about YOU! At BrightStar Care, our employees make a difference in the lives of people every day, and we remain committed to making a difference in the lives of our employees. Be part of a team that appreciates the work you do and supports the career you want.
We are seeking individuals for a Housekeeper position in a nursing home setting. We are looking for someone who is compassionate and passionate about the care they give. The perfect candidate will be willing to go above and beyond during all of their shifts.
We offer excellent benefits, flexibility, and advanced technology that supports employees in delivering the best performance. We value our employees and we are offer benefits and perks, including:
- Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Flexible scheduling and work/life balance
- Referral incentives and earning opportunities
- Recognition programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Hours are 7 am-3:30 pm for this position. Days scheduled will rotate.
- Ensures that apartments are maintained in a safe, comfortable, and attractive manner, keeping residents' personal items safe
- Cleans straightens and picks up trash in commons areas, offices, and public restrooms, including sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors, furniture, and replenishes soap and paper products
- Cleans straightens and picks up trash in apartments and apartment rest rooms to including sinks, showers, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors, and surfaces, replenishing soap and paper products
- Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting individual confidentiality, dignity, and rights
- Vacuums carpets, sweeps, and mops floors on a routine basis
- Cleans spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed or directed
- Uses cleaners and other hazardous materials according to product instructions and department procedure
- Follows facility fire safety and infection control practices and promptly report any unsafe conditions or equipment to the executive director or maintenance director
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs, as needed
- Must maintain good physical health and hygiene and adhere to all dress codes for the facility
- Ability to pass a background check
About BrightStar Care
Work for a company that cares about YOU. At BrightStar Care in Columbus, our employees make a difference in the lives of people every day, and we remain committed to making a difference in the lives of our employees.
Be part of a team that appreciates the work you do and supports the career you want!