We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
About Candlewood Suites
An extended stay property!