The Hotel Marblehead
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
$15 - $16 hourly
About The Hotel Marblehead
The Hotel Marblehead (formerly The Marblehead Inn) is a fresh take on historic accommodations just 16 miles north of Boston. This intimate boutique hotel has all the modern accommodations you desire while preserving the rich history of the home and the great town of Marblehead. The hotel includes a 1 bedroom apartment on the top floor with all utilities included as part of the compensation package.