Kennebunkport Captains Collection
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
$17 - $18.50 hourly
About Kennebunkport Captains Collection
The Kennebunkport Captains Collection (KCC) is a piece of living history—firmly rooted in the culture and tradition of Kennebunkport. KCC is a modern collection of four historic Maine homes formerly owned by leading sea captains.