Best Western Independence
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
We offer SAME DAY PAY.
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
$10.50 - $14 hourly
About Best Western Independence
The Best Western Independence Kansas City is a newly renovated and vibrant hotel. Built with our guests in mind the rooms have the comforts of home and the peace of mind with being in a safe place. Stay with us while you visit Kansas City for a Chiefs Weekend, a visit to see family or friends, and the chance to get out of your hometown.