Amanda Howard Sotheby's International Realty
We are seeking a dedicated and professional housekeeper to join our household.
You will perform a variety of housekeeping duties including vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, dusting, changing, and laundering linen. Attention to detail and experience with customer assistance and service is required.
The right person is punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn.
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries?
We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our family and guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly.
Job seekers should be personable, organized, and able to work independently.
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Maintain all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products; ensure safe and sanitary storage and care of products
- Perform general sweeping, scrubbing, and mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors as needed
- In charge of vacuuming equipment; vacuum and clean carpets and perform further treatments such as shampoo or stain removal as needed
- Dispose of trash from bins and containers
- Dust and polish furniture and room accessories as needed
- Scrub sinks, basins, bathtubs, showers, and toilets in private and public bathrooms
- Change linens and gather used linens such as sheets or towels for laundering
- Clean windows, glass surfaces, mirrors, and counters as needed
- Keep all public spaces neat and tidy
- Report repairs and replacements needed when encountered
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience or knowledge, skills, and mental ability equivalent to 2 years of high school education
- Physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 to 30 pounds
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during the daily routine, with the ability to stand for long lengths of time
- Previous experience cleaning preferred; training will be provided
- Ability to assist customers and guests when needed
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Ability to follow verbal directions
$20 per hour
About Amanda Howard Sotheby's International Realty
We are a great company to work for!