Rodeway Inn Hollywood
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
$12 - $13 hourly
About Rodeway Inn Hollywood
We are a small hotel in the heart of the City of Hollywood, our goal is for our guests to feel comfortable and at home. We work in at very friendly atmosphere where employees treat each other like family. We have plans to expand and add new amenities so if you like the hospitality business you are at the right place where you can grow.