CG Bitterrootinn, LLC
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
About CG Bitterrootinn, LLC
The Bitterroot River Inn and Conference Center is rated by our guests as the #1 lodging facility in the Bitterroot Valley. We take pride in providing our guests with a clean and friendly hotel. When working at the Bitterroot River Inn and Conference Center you will be working for one of the premiere management companies, Hospitality Associates.
Our Commitment to our Employees:
- To provide a safe place to work, both mentally and physically.
- To strive to always do what is right.
- To create a drama-free workplace.
- To reward employees fairly.
- To give each employee the opportunity to learn and grow.
- To encourage 360-degree open and honest communication.
- To demonstrate our care for our employees and their families, as well as our community and environment.
- We offer Bonuses and many other perks.