Aloft Green Bay
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional Housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
Compensation is $15 per hour. We offer an extra two dollars hourly on weekends (Saturday & Sunday)!
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
About Aloft Green Bay
Join our amazing team and be a part of a fun culture in a modern hotel with a bold design, filled with hip social spaces and an upbeat vibe.