Aloft Green Bay
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
$15 per hour with a $2 per hour weekend differential.
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
About Aloft Green Bay
Join our amazing team and be apart of a fun culture in a modern hotel with a bold design, filled with hip social spaces and an upbeat vibe.