Quality Inn Fort Wayne
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
12 - 16 hourly
About Quality Inn Fort Wayne
We are a team of customer-focused, hospitality professionals that strive to provide a great experience for each guest that stays at our hotel! We work as a team to make this happen. We are looking for dedicated, hard-working, reliable, customer-oriented people to join our team.
Quality Inn Fort Wayne is located in the city of Fort Wayne, Indiana.