Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Estero
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
About Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Estero
We’re just off I-75, three miles from Florida Gulf Coast University and nine miles from Southwest Florida International Airport. The Miromar Outlets mall is just across the road, and you'll find a good choice of shops and restaurants close to our hotel. We’re about a mile from the Hertz Arena, which hosts a wide range of events.