red roof inn
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
$10 - $12.50 hourly
About red roof inn
One mission in mind: To offer clean and comfortable rooms as well as attentive guest service – and charge less for it.