Work for a company that cares about YOU. At Brightstar Care Columbus, our employees make a difference in the lives of people every day, and we remain committed to making a difference in the lives of our employees. Be a part of a team that appreciates the work you do and supports the career you want.
The Housekeeper is responsible for the housekeeping duties of the facility.
We offer excellent full-time benefits, flexibility, and advanced technology that supports employees in delivering their best performance.
We value our employees, and we offer benefits and perks, including:
- Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Flexible scheduling and work/life balance
- Referral incentives and earning opportunities
- Recognition Programs
- Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in commons areas, offices and public restrooms, to include sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors, furniture and replenishes soap and paper products
- Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in apartments and apartment rest rooms to including sinks, showers, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors and surfaces, replenishing soap and paper products
- Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting individual confidentiality, dignity and rights
- Vacuums carpets, sweeps and mops floors on a routine basis
- Ensures that apartments are maintained in a safe, comfortable, and attractive manner, keeping residents' personal items safe
- Cleans spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed or directed
- Uses cleaners and other hazardous materials according to product instructions and department procedure
- Follows facility fire safety and infection control practices and promptly report any unsafe conditions or equipment to executive director or maintenance director
- Coordinates housekeeping services with other departments
- Ensures that equipment and supply carts are properly maintained and properly stored and that storage areas are kept clean and safe
- Cleans exterior windows, patios, or other outside areas as assigned
- Assists others with lifting, as required
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with seniors helpful
- Ability to understand verbal directions and read written instructions
- Able to communicate with residents on a daily basis
- Ability to add and subtract simple numbers
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
$12 - $13 hourly
About BrightStar Care
Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference in people's lives? Do you want to work for a company that truly cares about you? At BrightStar Care, we become part of our clients' lives by providing the highest quality of care when they need our help the most. That's where you can shine.