Hampton Inn Dry Ridge
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Answer general questions from guests
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
$16 - $18 hourly
About Hampton Inn Dry Ridge
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.