stayAPT Suites Dothan
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
11.00 - 12.00 hourly
About stayAPT Suites Dothan
stayAPT Suites entered the long-term lodging market with an announcement of its new hotel concept in January 2020. The new brand, which will have over 20 hotels open by the end of 2022, with an additional 15+ in development, offers guests an experience not yet seen in its category. The room layout for each 500+ square-foot suite was intentionally designed to feel residential, with a dedicated living room, a full kitchen, and a separate bedroom. With a strong corporate financial backing and an experienced executive team in place, the Matthews, North Carolina-based chain is committed to building a portfolio of 100 corporate-owned hotels, in addition to franchising. Learn more at www.stayAPT.com.