We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
About Hotel Felix
As downtown Chicago’s first hotel to enjoy Silver LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification from the U.S. Green Building Council, our four-star hotel has mastered the art of combining luxury and sustainability.
At the corner of Clark and Huron Streets, step past our vintage façade into a lobby that feels worlds apart from the urban bustle.
Elements of earth, wind, water, and fire create an immediate sense of relaxation and wellbeing, with contemporary furnishings and a glass fireplace lending a stylish yet cozy feel.