Marriott Buffalo Amsherst
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
$15.50 an hour
About Marriott Buffalo Amsherst
Elevate your trip to Western New York at Buffalo Marriott Niagara. Our hotel in Amherst, NY, is conveniently located a short drive from the Buffalo Niagara Airport and boasts a complimentary airport shuttle service. A gateway to Buffalo and Niagara Falls, our hotel provides easy access to both popular destinations, as well as other local attractions, including the University of Buffalo, KeyBank Center, and Canalside. When hunger strikes, visit BlueFire Bar & Grille, our on-site restaurant serving American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.