Candlewood Suites Buda
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
About Candlewood Suites Buda
At the Candlewood Suites, we want people who are passionate, friendly, welcoming, and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.