We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
About HHM Hotels
HHM is an award-winning hotel management and investment company that operates over 200 full-service and select-service hotels with 10,000 associates in markets across the country. HHM is a leading manager of Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt brands, and also operates over 30 independent luxury and lifestyle hotels. The highly experienced and stable operating team is known for being nimble, accountable, and passionate in how they drive market-leading results for owners and best-in-class experiences for associates and guests.