La Quinta Inn & Suites Wyndham Auburn
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Wyndham Auburn
Located just outside of Seattle and Tacoma, La Quinta® by Wyndham Auburn provides a memorable stay in the Pacific Northwest. Our modern hotel is steps from restaurants, shops, and entertainment in downtown Auburn, and just a short drive from the Muckleshoot Casino, Wild Waves Theme & Water Park, and Tacoma's commercial and museum district. Downtown Seattle and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) are also within driving distance. While you're here, settle in with free daily breakfast, a heated indoor pool, and our fitness center.