We have an opportunity to bring on someone to be a part of small, but effective close-knit real estate team of real estate professionals. The ideal candidate must be experienced, motivated and a team player.
- Frequently drives by properties to conduct inspections prior to acquisition.
- Supports Acquisition departments in a leading role estimating repairs.
- Interfaces with the Design team and Supervisor to formulate game plan for property.
- May be present for lockouts and trash-outs from time to time.
- Responsible for collectively determining the best exit strategy for each property as well as the budget constraints.
- Collects estimates and submits bids from contractors/subcontractors.
- Resolves difficult property issues, provides guidance to contractors, and advises regional construction project manager on the status of properties.
- Selects and manages contractors, and continuously pursues relationships with new contractors/subs/vendors.
- Drive inventory regularly and check in on properties to ensure projects remain on schedule.
- Manages 10+ projects at any given time.
- File eviction at courthouse as needed for problem tenants.
- Supports the development of project coordinators.
- Performs other field related duties as needed.
- No experience required.
- Must be proficient with computers, mobile devices, and applications i.e. iPads, Microsoft Word, Outlook and basic Excel, etc.
- Must be able and willing to manage multiple projects at once, take initiative and think on the go.
- Must be a detail-oriented person, problem solver, leader and have a positive attitude!
- Valid driver's license and a reliable truck is a must
- Local candidates only.
$400 /wk + bonuses for completed jobs
We are a private local real estate company and since 2003 we have been solving homeowner problems and buying houses in the greater Houston area. We solve all types of challenges and look to create win/win situations with homeowners. We are utilizing new technology, processes and systems, while rebranding our business.
It is an exciting time for our company. We have 'startup energy' in the atmosphere with the stability of deep financial backing and business know how. Are you looking for a new and exciting place to work where your ideas will be heard and results will be highly rewarded? Are you looking for a company you can grow with? If so, we would love to hear from you.