Lucas Howard Group - Keller Williams Realty
Do you thrive on creating systems and organization?
Are you a great cook, highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, good with kids, and love pets? If yes, then this may be the perfect job for you!
Two high-performing entrepreneurs with girls ages 8, 12, and 14 are looking for someone to take the busyness and activity of their daily lives and create systems and structure. This family works hard, but they also play hard and love to have fun!
- Weekly household cleaning regimen that keeps the home tidy, clean, and welcoming
- Wash, dry, and put away laundry; Drycleaning
- Cook Monday-Friday, according to each member’s dietary needs
- Shop for groceries or other items. This includes returns and exchanges for items
- Keep closets, drawers, and garages organized
- Support children by packing daily lunches, and snacks, and putting them in backpacks with water bottles
- Drop off or pick up children in accordance with their school/sports/other events
- Assist children with homework as needed
- Coordinate and manage household calendar to set household leaders up for success
- Responsible for staying within budget for purchasing groceries, etc. May be responsible for paying some household bills
- Walk the family dog daily and take the dog to vet and grooming appointments
- Upkeep on household maintenance
- Upkeep maintenance on vehicles. Filling with gas
- Supply ordering for home and/or cottage
- Other duties or tasks could include helping children with schoolwork or projects, picking up items/supplies needed for projects, wrapping presents, selling items, etc.
- Anything else asked by heads of household
- High School diploma
- Good cook. Includes cooking organically and able to adapt to various dietary needs. Creativity around families’ nutritional needs
- Proficiency in Google calendar
- Basic math and computer skills
- An effective and interpersonal communicator who can write and verbally communicate well with adults and children, along with being an active listener
- Previous knowledge/experiences that helped develop the ability to be supportive to individuals with a family unit and manage all aspects of a positive and productive household
- Knowledge of cleaning methods
- Ability to stay within a budget for shopping
- Ability to organize a household to serve the needs of the family
- Ability to stick to a schedule and time block and is on time
- Ability to create systems where systems may be broken
- Must have a personality that
- Enjoys putting structure to an environment with many moving parts
- Is detailed yet able to be flexible
- Is people-oriented and loves children & teenagers
- Is fun loving but positive & firm communication with children parameters set by parents
- Is willing to ask questions or for needed information
- Is confidential and trustworthy
35,000 - 38,000 yearly
About Lucas Howard Group - Keller Williams Realty
We are a fun-loving family that works hard and plays hard. All have full schedules and we need someone that can come alongside us and put in place some systems and organization for our household.